Re: [MoAccess] Hi list members, can i still get the editor librarian for the motif es?

  • From: Vince Mistretta <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 10:24:54 -0400

Just go to John Melas website.
I tried the MODx version and there were accessibility issues and reported it to John. I moved back to the XF7 but have connectivity issues on Win11. It maybe the Firmware. Melas.gr
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 16, 2024, at 9:28 AM, David Ingram <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi list members, i’d like to  know  if i  can still get the  motif es editor librarian program?  P.S. I  also heard that there is  an editor librarian for the montage, as well as the modx?  Does  any one happen to  know the cost of both of these  editor librarian programs.  I  can be reached  at  dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thank you.