Re: [MoAccess] Hello everyone I'm about to install the editors for the XS

  • From: "james murphy" <maestro_22@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:47:41 -0500

No but you are!!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Clarence Griffin
  To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 10:44 AM
  Subject: Re: [MoAccess] Hello everyone I'm about to install the editors for
the XS

  You really should try  http://www.google.com
  learn to search for things for your self. If you want to call me names, I
will live up to your expectations. Call me what you want, I am not the only one
who thinks that you want to be spoon-fed everything. How do you think we find
the information to send to you? We work. I speak for my self when I say that I
am not going to sit here and research all this information by my self. Don't be
a leach, find something to contribute and push away from the table. we are not
here to spoon-feed you all the time. some things are just so simple to look up
for one's self. I know that you are not as stupid as your emails portray you to
be. Please humor me and the rest of this list and show us differently.
  Thanks.

  GF
  http://www.goldfingas.com

  Check out the block party every Thursday on The Beyond Radio Network
  http://www.tbrn.net

  for winamp ogg stream:
  http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg