[MoAccess] How to turn off arp for good.

  • From: "Oscar Corella" <oscar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:25:46 -0700

Hi to all.  Well I wanted to let everyone know that I have been using the
Motif XS8 live now for about a month and it has worked out very well.  I
created some splits in Performance mode and I finally have enough keyboard
that I don't run out of keys in a split.  I do have one very big problem
though, I need to set the arpagiatore to default to off.  Its not good when
in the middle of a set you bring up the wrong program and the arpagiatore
goes off like a bomb with drums, bass and all kinds of racket.  .  Please
help.

Regards...

Oscar