[mmfa_02cap] HELP ASAP!

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:17:20 -0800

Hi everyone-

We have a problem: The CDs we burned here last Saturday only work on PC and not on Mac. We have to burn a bunch more that will work on Mac.

This is how we stand:

1) We will have 25 PC only versions fully dressed in cases and we will just cover over the Mac requirements with white labels. These will be our PC only versions.

2) in order to fully package the Mac ones, we have to get about 10 more DVD cases. Office Depot downtown does not have any cases. Does anyone know where we can get them? We have tried contacting Amy, but she is away from her phone, so we haven't been able to find out where she got the ones we already have.

3) We will have an excess of CDs that work on PC alone... if anyone wants one, I'm sure you can have it. It might not have a label or case, but it works.

If anyone has ideas about where to get DVD cases nearby, or if someone who has to drive to campus that might go by a place that might have them, please let us know. Call me, or drop an email.

Thanks, Molly