[mmfa_02cap] Favor please technical team and Josh!!

  • From: Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:23:04 -0800 (PST)

Help! I need a board of directors for my annual report.
Can I have the fla file (or just the picture) from the technical group photo?
and could I have permission to use your pictures in my simulated annual report
for my business strategy class? I need to make up a fake board of directors
(for my fake company ) to include with my fake financial statements.  I will
make you all CEO's of other companies and important board members.... oh and by
the way our stock went from $6 a share to $24... wish it all wasn't simulated.
Thanks!
Julie

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx