[mmfa_02cap] Re: FW: Management Team: Gantt Chart

  • From: bremmerr@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:05:47 -0500

Excel files get shipped via email all the time. Is your provider
blocking file transfer? Some companies do to prevent employees tying up
the lines....

Looks like you're in the ground/air transport business too, judging by
your email there. It would not surprise me at all to find they
completely abhor the idea of zipping documents around at the speed of
light for free.

Rob Bremmer