[mmfa_02cap] Re: Do we need

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:42:40 -0800

Hi Chris...

gustavo finished off that first tape. I however have not gotten to the second one... I might have some time before class to at least get it captured and I will endeavour to do so! Otherwise, it's half finished and if the class wishes to view what we have (about 4 or 5 minutes of footage, we'll have to all come to the lab to see it. I do think we need to address tonight what some of us spoke about on Monday which is where and when do we use patients or doctors talking and when do we just distill what they have to say down into text? Lisa had mentioned adding a branch to the storyboard out of the main menu for patient testimonials and I kind of like that idea. anyhow, we should address this in class... you know yourself there were plenty of good clips that ran the gambit of what we need covered.

See you later.
Molly

| | Molly Stack | | 503.544.1556 | | Portland,OR

----Original Message Follows---- From: OregonActor@xxxxxxx Reply-To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [mmfa_02cap] Do we need Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:21:05 EST

Do we need to film tonight? Or do we not have anyone to film?

Molly,

Did you work on the editing of the first video and did we get the other video
transferred?

Chris