[mmc-users] Re: Miriani Sound Test

  • From: Joshua Tubbs <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmc-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 13:01:51 -0500

Hi,
This appears to work. Whenever I connected with the previous world
after unchecking that box for some reason it'd always go back to being
checked. I recreated the world, making sure that the save triggers to
world checkbox was unchecked under saving and it's all good now.
Not sure why I checked that box in the first place.