[mmath] Re: AMC 10/12A and AMC 10/12B room

  • From: eugenia friedlander <eugeniabfriedlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmath@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 21:14:56 -0500

hello predrag
thank you for the snow pants and for bringing hte books. we really
appreciate it very much. henry will likely take amc 10 at school. i dont
know if he will take a or b. can he take the a or b (ie, the one that the
does not take at school at cmu. he will take the amc 12 at cmu. thank you
and see you friday. henry gets home at 6 pm ...can we start the lessons at
530 with eva and then henry 630...

eugenia

--
_