[mmath] 03/15/15 Materials and AIME Reminder

  • From: Gabe Ren <gaberen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mmath@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mmath@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 22:21:40 -0400

Hey Guys,
In the future, I will try my best to post notes on each week's lecture and
presentation. Obviously, I can only write down a certain amount of
information, but I hope these notes will help anyone absent catch a glimpse
of what we covered at practice that day. For some reason, I can't email the
mmath group attachments so I've uploaded everything on Dropbox instead:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kde3ova1olh5r5g/ARML_Lecture_Generating_Functions_and_Linear_Recurrences_%5B03_15_15%5D.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7883iuinbw7dcsu/ARML_Presentation_Addition_of_Sets_%5B03_15_15%5D.pdf?dl=0

Also, CMU will be offering the AIME I exam on Thursday, March 19th from
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM in room GHC 4405 (same room as the AMC 10/12 B). Please
be there by 5:45 with pencils, school CEEB code etc if you plan on taking
the test at CMU.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Gabe Ren