[mit-ac6] xXi: PaaNo hiNde mA-iNLaB......

  • From: roxie ? <roxie_221504@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 04:48:35 +0000 (GMT)

If you have to love, don't. Especially if the one you're going to love doesn't
love you back. Unrequited love must not fill a space in your existence.
Unrequited love sucks, hurts and kills. If you find yourself thinking about
someone, and his sweetness, although you know he's naturally sweet to all
girls, and his sweetness to you doesn't mean anything, the don't think about
him. Don't be too assuming that he's checking out on you is a sign that he has
a thing for you. Don't read between the lines of sweet text messages he sent to
you. Don't dwell on the memories that you had with him, because most
definitely, he is not dwelling on them, either. Don't fall for him. To fall in
love with him will be an awful blow to your vulnerable emotions. Because
surprise, surprise, he doesn't reciprocate the feelings. He is just sweet,
remember?

    If you think you're crushing on someone who seems to be having a thing for
your friend, and your friend seems to be crushing on the guy too bigtime, take
the backseat. Don't squeeze yourself in the picture. Boogie out the scene that
is designated for only the two of them. At this point, don't take the risk of
falling for the guy in hope that maybe it's not your friend he's attracted
with, but you. That won't work. Assuming that someone loves you is the most
stupid reason for propelling oneself to love. So don't assume. And if it
happens that you really don't, but you have the urge to love the guy anyway,
because whoa, the guy is a catch, try your hardest to control the feeling. The
worst thing that can happen is finding yourself very heartbroken from seeing
your friend and your prospect together.

    If you are totally crushing on a classmate, ang you're nothing but his
friend who buys tickets from his organization, just for his sake, then for the
love of yourself, bop yourself until you realize that you have to let go of
that classmate. Don't skip class because you're afraid you're going to see the
two of them sitting beside each other. Look at the guy in a different light,
say, notice how he doesn't match up to your ideal guy standard anyway, because
he dresses so lousily. Something like that. For pete's sake, it's just a crush
you say. But dear, more often than not, crush leads to love. Better stop now
than endure a thousandfold pain later.

    Love is the sweetest thing, I know. It's the greatest feeling. That is, if
the one you love loves you back. There can't be anything better than that. But
if the situation is wherein you're falling for someone who just considers you
as a friend,that's a different story. As much as possible, evade from those
heart-wrenching situations. Love is hard to control, but try anyway. Give your
best shot at falling out of love. You're lucky if you detect the absurdity and
the pain of unrequited love right away, because it spares you from going
through a lot of hell. All you have to do is simply occupy yourself with other
things. Have fun with your life. You will fall soon, and this time, you will
not get hurt, because he will reciprocate the feeling. It will not be now, but
it will come in due time.

    Love is all about sacrifice, giving one's self freely, with no strings
attached, you say. Hell, I know that. I know love is supposed to work that way.
Love is really supposed to hurt, but that's what makes love love. But this is
my stand. And I know you respect that. Love has pained me so much to actually
believe that it is better to have not loved at all.

roxiexXi