[mit-ac6] Re: well..sa mga NtReSaDo lamang

  • From: Neil Santos <ne0_akt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CrAshOvErDriVe <mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 21:41:51 +0800

>> [Friday] 9/27/2002 :: 4:05 PM -- REPLY
>> Message from  :: CrAshOvErDriVe
>> Message about :: [mit-ac6] well..sa mga NtReSaDo  lamang

1.When do you feel your best?
(c) late at night

2.You usually walk
(c) less fast, head up, looking the world in the face

3.When talking to people, you
(a) stand with your arms folded

[I usually wave my hands around, gesturing, but I also stand with arms
folded.]

4. When relaxing, you sit with
(c) your legs stretched out or straight

5. When something really amuses you, you react with
(a) a big, appreciative laugh

6. When you go to a party or social gathering, you
(b) make a quiet entrance, looking around for someone you know

7. You're working very hard, concentrating hard, and you're
interrupted. Do you
(c) vary between these two extremes

8.Which of the following colors do you like
(b) black
(e) dark blue or purple
(f) white
(g) brown or gray

[I like all four of these, but if forced to choose just one, I'd
say...  Black.]

9.When you are in bed at night, in those last few moments before going to
sleep, you lie
(d) with your head on one arm

10. you often dream that you are
(c) searching for something or somebody

-------
``... I don't suppose we shall see them again.''
        -- Frodo, from `The Fellowship of the Ring', by J.R.R. Tolkien

... If you are feeling good, don't worry. You'll get over it.