[mit-ac6] Re: still a compliment(?)

  • From: Neil Santos <ne0_akt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 01:37:50 +0800

* [231202 :: 0130] Mark Angelo Paulo <dynamic_adc18@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> nah!its good and i mean in it a very artistic way,i
> also created a website with a gothic theme but i cant

I don't want you taking this the wrong way, but personally (and I
emphasize /personally/), I've gotten tired of gothic themes.  I know
that this may strike some as hypocritic, since some think that gray
is gothic, but I don't consider it as such.

You should've seen some of my earlier sites: black all around. :)

> upload it yet,i just dont feel like uploading it
> eniway,im using explorer 6,  although netscape has
> many features but not user friendly

Do you mean the latest Netscape releases?  AOL (who owns Netscape
nowadays, as well as ICQ and Nullsoft (creator of Winamp)) is simply
leveraging the efforts of Mozilla developers and adding bloat to an
otherwise decent browser engine.

If you're on Windows (and I think you are), check out K-Meleon at
http://kmeleon.sf.net/--I'm not sure what you mean by
`user-friendly', though, but K-Meleon is friendly enough for me.

Until then,

Later guys.  Stay frosty.

--
Want to get me something this Christmas?  See my wish list!
       http://www.amazon.com/o/registry/1L8DL0FRU69CA