[mit-ac6] oracle

  • From: jagds27 <lil_shao27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 14:23:54 +0100 (BST)

Girls, ingat tayo... guys, paki-forward sa mga friends >nyo na girls. tnx.
-chel > >Medyo mahaba ito but please read it and forward it to >others so they
know - VERY IMPORTANT. > >Ladies, please take extra care when going sa mga CR.
>Recently the sister of my officemate was a witness to >an attempted rape
incident at McDo Greenbelt. >According sa kwento, she heard some noise from the
CR >and at one point, saw a guy at the ladies CR when the >doorway partially
opened. > >So sinabi kaagad niya sa crew ng McDo. > >Based the kwento ng
victim, nagulat lang daw siya when >he saw a guy enter the CR, so she planned
to leave >immediately but bigla daw hinablot ng guy ang hair >niya and then
tried to cover her mouth with his hand >and started trying to rape her na. >
>Muntikan pa daw makatakas ang rapist nuong dumating na >ang mga crew ng McDo
to the rescue. The rapist had >P10K with him, a celfone and some pills. > >In
case you already got an Email about such an >incident, hindi pa alam ng
officemate ko kung same >incident iyon. > >Considering ang CR of that McDo ay
madalas may tao at >maliit, paano pa yuong hindi madalas may tao at >maluwag
like sa cinema (in between showing). > >So ladies please make sure you have
someone else with >you when you go sa mga CR. Pwede rin naman kayo >magpasama
sa guy para at least may nasa labas ng CR to >hear anything kaduda-duda di ba.
Kahit na kayo ay >tipong hindi na pagta-tiyagaan ng rapist, eh baka >mahold-up
ka naman. Guys, ingat din kasi maraming mga >pwedeng mang-holdup din. > >If you
happen to be at Ayala Malls, they have a lounge >wherein you pay P10 to use it.
Duon laging may bantay >sa loob ng CR mismo - parang sa mga hotel na may
>alalay. Wala nang pila, malinis pa, kumpleto pa >gamit. Huwag na kayo
manghinayang sa P10. > >Hindi naman advisable ang huwag uminom masyado ng
>liquids para hindi ma-CR dahil hindi mo naman >maiiwasan ito plus kailangan
naman ng body mo ang >liquids. Just take the necessary precautions. > >Below is
an Email about the pills naman used nowadays >to facilitate rape. Although
hindi naman ito ang >ginagamit siguro sa CR incidents, eh better na rin >that
you know this. > >Got this from a forward. Please read it and circulate >to
your friends. Better you know now than be a victim. >Kahit sa guys, imagine if
gay guy puts this in your >drink ??! > >Pass this message around to people with
daughters, >especially teenage girls. Ladies, be on the alert of >this issue &
be on your guard. For party goers, please >be careful....... > >Ladies, please
be more alert and take extra caution >when it comes to this issue of drinks
offered by some >guys. Guys out there, please kindly forward this >message to
your lady friends. There is a new drug that >has been out for less than a year.
> >Progesterex is essentially a small sterilization pill. >The drug is now
being used by rapists at parties to >rape AND sterilize their victims. > >A
friend's mom works at a pharmacy and she said the >drug is available
exclusively to veterinarians to >sterilize large animals, but have heard that
the drug >is being used with Rohypnol (also known as Roofies), a >rape drug.
With Rohypnol, all they have to do is drop >it into the drink. The girl can't
remember a thing the >next morning as to what had happened the night before. >
>Well, now Rohypnol is not being used alone. >Progesterex, which dissolves in
drinks just as easily, >is being used with it so that the woman doesn't
>conceive from the rape and the rapist needn't worry >about having a paternity
test identifying him months >later. > >But the drug's effects AREN'T TEMPORARY.
Progesterex >was designed to sterilize horses. Any woman who takes >it WILL NOT
HAVE CHILDREN EVER IN HER LIFE. All those >guys have to do to get this drug is
to know someone >who is in the Vet school of any university. It's that >easy,
and Progesterex is about to break out big on >campuses everywhere. > >Believe
it or not, there is even a site on the >internet for the drugs telling people
how to use it. > >Pls. forward this to everyone you know.