[mit-ac6] Re: compliment(?)

  • From: Neil Santos <ne0_akt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 16:26:50 +0800

* [221202 :: 1618] Mark Angelo Paulo <dynamic_adc18@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> nice website,i like the concept just like the bobong
> pinoy website...

Really?  I didn't intend it to be like BobongPinoy, nor do I think
I'll be heading that way in the foreseeable future.

> its not a stereotype although i feel like im reading
> the pages of La Solidaridad because of the color(jst
> kidding :)

There's a page there that kind of explains why the site is themed
that way.  Check the left menu, and click on the item titled ``Why
This Site is Gray''.

Also, if it's not so much trouble, would you guys mind telling me
which browser (and what version) you're using to view the site?
Just curious.

--
Want to get me something this Christmas?  See my wish list!
       http://www.amazon.com/o/registry/1L8DL0FRU69CA