[mit-ac6] bound to be mine...

  • From: jm07 <fishcake07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 05:04:57 -0700 (PDT)

i have waited for this guy for so long,
prayed and dreamed that he'd come along.
though im losing patience and tons of hope
still i manage to hang on and cope.

so came this guy i like,
since we clicked and never had a fight.
and i've been contented with what we have,
it has gone on for years, many hurdles we survived.

but there are things i think about,
if we're bound to be just friends or more than that.
for years i've been waiting for the answer to come,
should i be staying or should i be gone???

sometimes i feel like such a dork,
hoping for a situation that might never work.
cause the guy i love will never learn,
to love and accept me for who i am...

maybe the answer is to give up,
to let go of the feelings and have a new start.
but i'll never let go of that guy,,,
he's my best friend and is bound to be mine...

                                         >jm<
                                     07-syet-eh
                                     14-kathorze
                                     28-venteh-ocho