[mit-ac6] TO SHAQ(no attachment)

  • From: Mark Angelo Paulo <dynamic_adc18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 13:53:10 -0800 (PST)

Ybaòez, Sharlene

Topic: Family

        The smallest unit yet the building blocks of every
strong society, that nowadays society is judge on how
many family is still intact or firm on its stand,
regardless of many struggles and new ideology that
come in their way. This coming year is the 4th world
meeting of family and its main goal; to unit all the
families whose very foundation is torn down by the
conflicts occurring in our society. It is a sad fact
that they have to hold a meeting just to reunite all
the families around the world, where in reality we
really don?t care or we?re not that aware and affected
that broken families are forever growing in nos.
        It is our duty and obligation to stand up and reunite
the once broken family, because of the fact that they
have a significant role in building a brighter future
for the next generation. If we don?t act now, what
future lies for the next generation, are we just going
to wait here and do nothing and let ?the children of
tomorrow? suffer the same consequence that we had. As
an advocate of the Catholic Church, it is my duty to
uphold every family values even if it is traditional
or neo, that can have a big impact on the
re3unification of every family.
        It is a fortunate fact that our country is the only
catholic country that is against divorce, but how come
there are still many broken family? To the foundation
of the family; the father, it is you obligation to
stay firm in every storm that will come, in every
struggle that will occur, because seeing you strong
can boost the morale of your family. To the light of
the family; the mother, teach them to overcome their
fear and lead them to the right path because fear is
next to hate and to worsen it, destruction of a
family. And lastly to the children, the bearers of the
future, it is your duty to face tomorrow with
confidence and not succumbing to the many changes that
is happening around you. You should be firm and strong
and changes should not overwhelm you, but it should be
a catalyst for you to move on.
        I am addressing this to everyone, for us to be
prepared on the future that is still vague, because we
are the nest foundation and light of a home were a
family is united as one.
        If we can do all of this then I must say that heaven
still exist here one earth.

http://sbc.yahoo.com