[mit-ac6] Reply to Neil

  • From: Mark Angelo Paulo <dynamic_adc18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 00:49:39 -0700 (PDT)

I started asking that question too if God really do
exists when i was just 10 or 12,i ask my sister about
it and she said that "there's nothing wrong in
believing",you dont have to see the things you believe
because deep inside you you know its there your just
doubtful if your gonna open up.
you dont have to see the beauty of life to appreaciate
it although beauty pertains in our ability to see,but
theres this thing that tells us that its there its
just up to us on how we appreciate it.

"its better to die believing than to die with nothing
to believe in"

http://sbc.yahoo.com