[mit-ac6] Highly Recommended by Michael Co

  • From: Coolmike_777@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 00:11:37 -0700

Hi,

Michael Co would like you to see this Web page:

Punk Kittens
(By Flowgo)
http://www.flowgo.com/refer/redir.cfm?page_id=39932&d=09-21-02

We also thought you might be interested in the following SPECIAL offer!

You can have access to Legal Services for just PENNIES a day.
Find out more for FREE. There is No Obligation!
Click here to get the Legal Advice you need!
http://www.flowgo.com/adredir.cfm?ad_id=1834&d=09-21-02

The flowgo.com mail referral system is meant to be used exclusively as a way to
forward preferred pages to friends.

One of your friends sent this email through our website.
Friend's name: Michael Co
Friend's IP address: 202.78.97.15
Date and Time: 9/21/02 0:10:42 AM Pacific

If you feel this email was sent to you in error, or you do not know the friend
you are receiving emails from, please notify us at:

abuse@xxxxxxxxxx

If you wish to never receive a referral from a friend, click the link below.

http://www.flowgo.com/nonrecip.cfm?id=amhvBex6SniotxvgeiDgya