[mit-ac6] Fwd: Interpretation

  • From: Neil Santos <ne0_akt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 00:13:43 +0800

>> [Friday] 9/27/2002 :: 9:58 PM -- FORWARD
>> Message from  :: Neil Santos <homie_29@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Message recpt :: ne0_akt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Message about :: Interpretation

Julie has sent me my `score'; totoo ba 'to, mga ting-tsikits? :)

----------------
you've got 45 pts: others see you as fresh,lively,charming, amusing,
practical, and always interesting, someone who's constantly in the center
of attention, but sufficiently well balanced not to let it go to his or her
head. They also see you as kind,considerate, and understanding; someone
who'll always cheer them up and help them out.... snob person in first
impression...ehemm

-------
``... I don't suppose we shall see them again.''
        -- Frodo, from `The Fellowship of the Ring', by J.R.R. Tolkien

... Gotta live on the assumption that everyone's an idiot.