[mit-ac6] FF: Just read

  • From: mark paulo <markpaulo28@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sarah paulo <sarahpaulo@xxxxxxxxx>, alex betonio <riskbr34ker@xxxxxxxxx>, jenfel nilo <jenfel_nilo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 00:16:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi,I'm sorry to bother u but it's urgent. I've a friend coming from far and
needs a place to stay since he'll be around, so i've indicated your house. Pls
receive and love him. ........ His name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth. He is
already at the door knocking. Say this slowly, Jesus i love u and i need u.
Clean my heart with your blood and make it pure. Send this to your friends and
people special to you. You will experience a wonderful miracle before the end
of this month because you are annoucing Jesus to your friends. if u think the
death of jesus christ is for nothing ignor this message but if u believe that
he died for u to prosper in every thing you do send this message to every one
in your list...

It's here! Your new message!