[mit-ac6] Dahil uto-uto ako... :)

  • From: Neil Santos <ne0_akt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 19:16:00 +0800

>> [Tuesday] 9/3/2002 :: 6:33 PM -- NEWMSG

* Ever been so drunk you blacked out:
       No.  But there are times I wish I would.

* Missed school B/coz it was raining:
       I miss school for a lot of reasons, but I don't recall missing
       it because of rain...  Had it canceled, yeah, but I don't think
       I've ever missed it.

* Put a body part on fire for amusement:
       Uh-huh.  Palms.

* Been hurt emotionally:
       More than what people normally go through in a lifetime.

* Kept a secret from everyone:
       I'm not sure...  My life has always been an open book--just
       have the time and patience to hear me out, and you'd learn all
       of my secrets.

* Had an imaginary friend:
      Yeah.  And it's called ``schizophrenia'' for me, not ``imaginary
      friend''.

* Cried during a Movie:
      Several times.  (Little known fact: I cried while watching ``A
      Walk to Remember'' (that reminds me...  I have to get a copy of
      the novel))

* Had a crush on a teacher:
      Back when I was younger, like...  when I was in grade school, I
      think.

* Ever thought an animated character was hot?
      Hrm...  I don't recall, but I'm sure I found at least one
      animated character hot back when I was a kid.

* Had a New Kids on the Block tape:
      No.

* Been on stage:
      Dressed, yes.  Naked, no.

* Cut your hair:
      Does shaving my head count?  If so, thrice.  If not,...