[mit-ac6] Ateneo vs La-Salle

  • From: ShaOliN TeMpLe <lil_shao27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:42:41 +0100 (BST)

<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Ateneo vs La-Salle
article</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV><BR>lang pikunan :)<BR><BR>Subject:  Ateneo vs
La-Salle
article<BR> <BR>

<BR>Atenean Superiority Complex: What's the source of
all this pride?<BR><BR>Ateneans are proud to be
Ateneans. That's fine. That's
wonderful. There's absolutely nothing wrong with
that.<BR><BR>In the same way,
LaSallians are proud to be from La Salle. And the UP
Maroons are proud to have
studied in UP, and the students from FEU, UST,
Adamson, National University, and
the University of the East, I'm willing to bet, are
proud of being from their
respective schools. That's natural. That's
fine.<BR> <BR>But there's
something wrong with the way Ateneans project their
pride. To them it's like
they're better because they're from Ateneo. When they
are defeated, they look at
the trophy they failed to win and then they look at
the winner and they say, "At
least, we're from THE Ateneo". And the rest of us look
at them and think,
"So what?"<BR><BR>The worst part is these jerks don't
get it that we don't get
what they're so fucking proud of. They say stuff like
"I have a diploma from
Ateneo" or "I graduated from Ateneo". Big fucking
deal. We all have or will have
diplomas. We all graduated or will graduate from
somewhere. What are they trying
to say?<BR> <BR>That their diploma is better than
ours? Why the fuck would
that be? Because they come from an extremely proud
school? But what exactly are
they proud of? Losing? In what field does Ateneo excel
above all others? I
really want to know. They're obviously not the most
athletic school. There is no
evidence that they're better than any of the top
schools in the Philippines,
academically speaking. Where did they get that idea
anyway? That they have
superior academics? What kind of grass are they
growing in those fields? And why
is their administration letting them smoke
it?<BR></DIV>
<DIV>And why do they refer to their school as "THE
Ateneo". What kind of fucked
up English are they teaching there? Not even the
biggest universities in the
United States refer to themselves this way. Ever hear
anyone say that they
graduated from "THE Harvard" or that they have a
degree from "THE Stanford". If
we follow their logic, then I guess we can now refer
to "THE Adamson" and "THE
Far Eastern". You motherfuckers. Where did they teach
you to use the word "THE"
anyway? What dickhead of a professor told you it's
okay to use "THE" before a
proper noun?<BR><BR>Do you know when "THE" is commonly
used before a proper
noun? When you refer to something totally distinct.
Like "THE Michael Jordan".
So when you motherfuckers refer to "THE Ateneo", I
guess we should all just
assume that you're referring to that school on
Katipunan with the turkey on the
gym? And not the Law School or some Ateneo school
God-knows-where. Because
otherwise, we'd have to reach the conclusion that you
actually believe your
school to be above the rest.<BR> <BR>And that,
motherfuckers, is just pure
arrogance considering there is NO proof that it
is.<BR><BR>Believe it, assholes.
Only in Ateneo is Ateneo "THE Ateneo". Everywhere
else, Ateneo's just another
school. Don't go claiming you're better unless you can
prove it. And no,
shitheads, it's not enough to say you're from "THE
Ateneo" because like I said,
only you give a fuck. All that means is that you have
decent grades (maybe),
have moneyed parents and/or know the right people. But
that's most of us too,
motherfuckers.<BR><BR>Except we don't have a bad
attitude.<BR><BR>Don't call
yourself our archrivals. Archrivals are supposed to be
on the same level. You
are not. While we're dancing with the angels, you're
about a hundred million
levels below shit.<BR><BR>"Men for others," my ass.
You dickheads are the most
self-absorbed group of myopic outcasts I've ever seen.
Just ask any school.
People may hate De La Salle because we kick ass. But
they definitely hate you
because you guys are just that... asses.<BR><BR> <BR>
ANIMO LA SALLE!!!!!!!!!!
ANIMO BENILDE!!!!!!!!!!!</div>
<DIV><BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></div></html></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><BR>This is an Atenean's reply:<BR> <BR>While
Celine would take it as
something to reflect upon... ako id like to answer it
in a parallel manner. Wala
ako magawa so... trying out my parallel essay eklat..
hehehe sorry for the
offensive words.. kaasar lang talaga... newei... hea
it goes!!!<BR><BR>A reply
to :<BR>Atenean Superiority Complex : What's the
source of all this
pride?<BR></DIV>
<DIV>Fellow Ateneans, we cant just keep quiet like
this. Enough's enough, we've
been targetted too much. This is the line drawn. Allow
me to step down from the
heavens and give time in answering this pathetic
person's attempt to fuck
reality.<BR> <BR>Yes deary. Ateneans are proud to be
Ateneans and thats
hella fine. Thats quite wonderful. And as you said,
there's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
WRONG WITH IT.<BR><BR>And i Agree with you in saying
that all the other schools
are also proud to have studied there. Right? Thats
natural! Thats
fine.<BR> <BR>But there's something wrong with the way
WE project our
pride? There goes your mistake Miss beautiful. We're
not saying we are better
but since you opened this up, might as well go with
your stupid flow. When we do
not win a trophy, we look at it and say. "At least
we're from the Ateneo." and
we did our best. We don't go fumbling about telling
people "WE GOT CHEATED" or
"TSAMBA LANG YAN" like some pathetic excuse of a
university does. We take it as
a challenge and so what. At least we're from the
ateneo that we were taught not
to FUSS over shitty topics like these. We look at you
guys and say " SO what? WE
DONT CARE WHAT YAH THINK."<BR> <BR>Yes you might
graduate somewhere and
also probably get a diploma for having such a freakin
mind. But God, go to an
office and present your EQUAL diploma and we'll see
what they say. Besides that
didn't come from us, ASK AROUND. or maybe USE YOUR GOD
DAMN COMMON SENSE, Where
were you when God was giving away brains? Did you hide
somewhere? Coz i dont see
signs of that WONDERFUL gift. Got beautiful words,
quite inspiring but
nonetheless SHIT.<BR> <BR>Im getting tired of
answering your freakin
assumptions. Our diploma is better? Stop implying.
What exactly are we proud of?
Coz we are in a good school. TOO BAD YOU DONT FEEL THE
SAME. We are not the most
athletic school, but we still made our name in
different sports and we take care
of our athletes. WE don't go around BRIBING rival
athletes into our core. Thats
way BULL! Academically speaking? HELLO?! EARTH TO THIS
AUTHOR?! WHERE HAVE YOU
BEEN?! GOT LOST FOR 15 YRS INSIDE YOUR ASS?!</DIV>
<DIV><BR>There is practically no point in answering
this academic issue. Maybe
you just need to open your eyes and breathe the fresh
air coz with the way you
are presenting your guesses.. i can say you've been
away from your rational mind
for a long time, A VERY LONG TIME. And oh.. we dont
smoke our grasses. Maybe you
do, but we dont, we take care of them and i dont see
much grass in your school
either. STOP SHOVING IT INSIDE YOUR LUNGS I
GUESS.<BR><BR>Why "THE" Ateneo? Coz
we like it that way. Why? inggit kayo? God, you can
use it too, we DONT OWN it
if thats your point. so stop bitchin around. and
hello, "THE" before a proper
noun? have you ever heard of "going to the
PHILIPPINES?" going to "THE" United
States? DUH! UR MAKING GOOD USE OF YOUR SIMPLISTIC
BRAIN AGAIN. Its not our
fault that you are not that well informed of your
english. The next time you
write a "SARCASTIC" essay, CONFIRM WITH YOUR TEACHER.
Arent you ashamed that
people<BR>read this and they'll see how TRYING you
are? MAGTAGALOG KA
NALANG!<BR><BR>Now ain't the ATENEO distinct? aint
DLSU distinct? DUH! BRAINS
AGAIN FREAK?! Turkey? oh cmon, does that look like a
turkey? have you by any
chance encountered ZOOLOGY in your very EXTENSIVE
PARALLEL education?! Ask 10
people if that looks like a turkey and if you get 10
people? LUCKY YOU! YOU MUST
BE IN TASADAY COUNTRY! School ALONG katipunan not ON
katipunan, we dont have
classes BESIDE main roads, (Like some GOOD schools.
*ahem*) ESPECIALLY NOT ON
them. As what i've said consult with your extremely
good english professors
first before you send something like this. Ateneo
School GOD KNOWS WHERE? well..
*hint* *hint* of course God knows where and like EVERY
OTHER PERSON IN MANILA
THAT'S SOMEONE. Ever been to a place called ROCKWELL?
or Just cant afford it.
Ever heard of Makati? tsk tsk, pretending to be an
elitist yet<BR>falters. How i
wish you'd just shut up. Sorry that our school aint
set up SOMEWHERE you'd be
familiar of. Don't worry we'll propose to have one
built in the outskirts of
Bacnotan or somewhere. There you go again with your
beautiful statements that
make me fall in love with you. ABOVE THE REST?! are
you talking geographically
wise or just another one of your WITTY or lemme say
SHITTY
remarks?<BR> <BR>This is not pure arrogance, but
extremely pure STUPIDITY
considering there is NO proof that we are what you
call we are.<BR><BR>Yes we do
believe that only in Ateneo is it "The" Ateneo,
because we like our school, we
refer to it as something distinct and we treat it with
this certain formality.
If we're the only ones who give a fuck, then why the
hell would you spend time
in making this SHITTY essay that practically complies
with one essay we've read
for ENGLISH. "HOW TO SAY NOTHING IN FIVE HUNDRED
WORDS." Maybe we do have decent
grades (do you?), maybe we might have moneyed parents
(im sure you do), maybe we
know the right people(that wouldnt be you). Thats most
of you? THEN WHY THE HELL
ARE YOU SO FREAKY WITH THIS. Uhm excuse me,
motherfuckers? cmon.  There's
one thing they should teach you. VALUES.<BR><BR>You
dont have a bad attitude,
yes. YOU HAVE THE WORST KIND OF ATTITUDE
POSSIBLE.<BR> <BR>You call us your
archrivals. Dancing with the angels? oh cmon, you'll
never get that close.
Lucifer was an angel. Um.. so maybe you might be
right. Hundred Million Levels
below shit? So a Hundred Million levels below you
guys. Better there than
anywhere near you inconsiderate, pridish excuses for
university
goers.<BR><BR>"Men for others." Yes! who's so
self-absorbed in opening up
something like this. ARE YOU BORED OR SOMETHING or you
just really cant put your
brain up for anything else rewarding. Now peeps, who's
so pathetic and who's so
self-absorbed. Whew, scary words huh, i dont even
think you know what myopic
means. People may hate ateneo coz u<BR>say we are
asses. Might agree with you
there. Maybe we are asses. But People hate De La Salle
because you kick ass? I
think i'd have to contest to that.. Kick ass? or Kiss
ass? Just ask any school.

ShAoLiN