[mit-ac6] Ako naman! SMS forwards...

  • From: Neil Santos <ne0_akt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mit-ac6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 20:22:10 +0800

>> [Wednesday] 9/4/2002 :: 8:19 PM -- NEWMSG

[Dedicated to everyone I've found in me to love, but who never found
it in them to even so much as like me.]

I cry for the times you were almost mine. I cry for memories I've left
behind. I cry for the pain, the loss, the old and new. I cry for those
times I thought I had you.

Have you ever loved only to let it go? Have you ever hated someone and
yet loved her so? Have you ever missed someone so bad it made you cry?
Have you ever been left alone without knowing why?

When you're tired and weary running after the one you love, stop for a
while, for I, too, am tired and weary running after you...

How do I say goodbye to the one I never had? Why do tears fall for
someone who was never mine? Why is it that I miss someone I was never
with? And I'll ask why do I love someone whose love was never mine?

You promised to take care of me, but you hurt me. You promised to
bring me joy but you brought me tears. You promised me your love but
you gave me pain. Me? I promised you nothing but I gave you my
everything.

There are over 4 billion people in this planet, so why do I keep on
missing you? Maybe because the other 3,999,999 aren't enough to
replace a single you.

Sometimes I wish I was a kid again... skinned knees are easier to fix
than broken hearts.

I really cared for someone more than I ever expected. I even tried to
love her despite all the odds. But will I still keep on loving her
even as she whispers someone else's name?

It's so fucking hard to show everyone that I'm doing just fine
without you when deep down inside, I'm not, and that I have to smile
when I can barely hold back my tears because as far as I can see,
you're pretty damn fine without me...

Loving someone means you only want the best for her, even if it means
swallowing the sad reality that the best just isn't you...

I'm looking for reasons why you had to leave me. I'm finding ways to
heal a broken heart. I'm recalling memories when you were still mine,
but I can't find any, maybe because you were never really mine...

In my dreams you gave me your heart, in my dreams we were never apart.
In my dreams you held me close, in my dreams you loved me most. If in
my dreams we'd always be together, I might as well be dreaming
forever...

Love can cause both the greatest joy and the deepest pain. Ironic it
may seem... for the only person you want to be with for the rest of
your life doesn't even want to spend a single day with you...

What do you do when the one you love belongs to someone else? You
wait. What do you do if you waited but he still can't love you back?
You cry. What if tears run dry and he's still not yours? Accept the
truth and say goodbye.

When you love someone, you have to fight for it. That is why I was
willing to fight for you to make you realize how much I love you. But
when I see the look in your eyes when he's around, I know I already
lost before the fight began...

I was willing to give you everything I had. I was willing to love you
completely. I was willing to fight for you. But still, I had to let
you go, 'cause even though I was willing to do everything for you...
you weren't.

I want to say I love you, I want to say I care, I want to hold you in
my arms and just you there. I want to make you happy, I want to make
you smile, but will he ever lend you to me just for a while?

Although the love that I have seeks a pointless end, it is still love
nonetheless...

-------
``The game was over.  The game had just begun.''
                       -- To Kill The Potemkin, Mark Joseph

... Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.