[misterlister-FO] Quill & Ink

  • From: "Roger Smith" <publicist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: listpop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mailman@xxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,writersmailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:01:04 -0800

Welcome one and all. If you are serious about fiction writing, and improving
your technique and craft, then this very well may be the group for you. We
welcome writers of all experience and skill levels, from the already published
to the novice, just starting out. We welcome writers from genres across the
board, from romance, to true crime, to sci-fi, to fantasy. We are based in Long
Beach, California and will meet regularly to receive submissions, critique
works in progress, and to discuss the elements of fiction writing such as plot,
character, and setting. The interactive format of this workshop will allow all
of us to gain knowledge and skill as we absorb the experience of fellow
authors, and use it in our craft. While the format may seem daunting and
intimidating at a first glance, if you are serious about writing, this workshop
can help you immeasurably. For the focus of this group will be to offer
encouragement, support, suggestions, and constructive criticism. Leavin!
g your ego aside, while difficult in the face of criticism, is essential. And
we will all benefit from it. This is a wonderful learning experience for all of
us involved, we will have a great cross-section of writers from different skill
levels and different genres, and the sole purpose is to help us ALL improve our
craft. While there will be a lot of hard work, don't worry there will be a lot
of laughs along the way. So if this sounds like the place for you, check us
out.   And don't stress,
it won't be as painful as it may sound!

Subscribe:  send any email to:

Quill_N_Ink-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or on the page at:

Thousands of FREE Streaming Movies, Music Videos, Trailers, Celebrity Pics!
Click Here --> http://www.netbroadcaster.com