[misterlister-FO] Freelists.org Owners Group

  • From: "William Holmes" <wholmes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:01:29 -0800

The Freelists.org Owners Group [fog] is an unofficial list
for owners and moderators utilizing the Freelists service.
If you have a problem of any kind with your freelists list,
this is the place to find the answers.  Since this is a
relatively new service this will be our chance to learn
together, and to share our knowledge with our fellow list
owners.

You may subscribe by sending an e-mail to:

Fog-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

with "subscribe" (no quotes) in the subject of the e-mail,

or on the web page at:

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=fog

keywords: LIST MANAGER OWNER MODERATOR MODERATION ASSIST
EMAIL E-MAIL GROUP HELP MAIL SUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE
ASSISTANCE NEW NEWBIE yahoogroups LISTBOT LISTSERVE
MAJORDOMO
TOPICA PAML List Manager Owner Moderator Moderation Help
Email E-mail Subscribe Unsubscribe Assistance Newbie
Listbot Listserve Majordomo Topica Paml

WWW.COM - Where the Web Begins! http://www.www.com