[misterlister-FO] Elementary Lesson Share

  • From: "Roger Smith" <publicist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: listpop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mailman@xxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,teachersmailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:17:45 -0800

I am a student teacher and 'Elementary-Lesson-Share',
or 'ELS', has been created so that teachers and
student-teachers can share their own lesson plans,
units and ideas. If you have lessons or units to
share, please contribute so that others can benefit.
There is no need to "reinvent the wheel". This group
is also about sharing lesson planning tips, formats
and ideas. You will find many ideas that are already
available online, on my website - Donna's Teacher-Time-
Saver Site (look for link below). Please share YOUR
ideas so that we can add them to the great resources
that exist online already. I look forward to hearing
from you, Donna in Australia.

subscribe by sending email to:

Elementary-Lesson-Share-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or on the web at:

Thousands of FREE Streaming Movies, Music Videos, Trailers, Celebrity Pics!
Click Here --> http://www.netbroadcaster.com