[misterlister-FO] Cherokee Geneology

  • From: "Roger Smith" <publicist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: listpop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:35:52 -0800

A Cherokee Genealogy and Cultural Query open Forum of ideas and opinions
concerning the Cherokee people.   In particular those
of whose ancestors settled West of the Mississippi prior to the removal of
1838-39.   The Old settlers, The Treaty Party and
hundreds of other bands and families that called home to what
later became known as "The Old Louisiana Territory".   It is
our goal to provide thought and ideas to help our people
recapture our identity.   It is our hope and prayer to one day
see our great people united once again under an Old Settlers
type government.
      Together we can help each other find lost ancestors, and recapture lost
history and culture.

subscribe by sending email to:

cherokeendn-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or on the page at:

Thousands of FREE Streaming Movies, Music Videos, Trailers, Celebrity Pics!
Click Here --> http://www.netbroadcaster.com