[misterlister-FO] Adoption Search Angels

  • From: "Roger Smith" <publicist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: listpop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mailman@xxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,misterlister@xxxxxxxxxx, misterlister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,parentsmailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:43:10 -0800

Search Angels are people just like you who have learned
the in's &; out's of Adoption Birth Searches. You may
also be in a position to offer help to others as well as
benefiting by them. Search Angels volunteer their time to
list searchers info in reunion registries, look up vital
information in local news papers, and share tricks &;
tips to hasten reunions. This list is for those who both
need help and/or are willing to offer it. Join us, and the
Angels, within.

No flaming, no politics, no soliciting, and no spam by
paid searchers. We do not allow searches by or for minor
children under 21 years old. Welcome to the group! Join
us here or Preview Our Communities at;    Adoption Triad Issues

Subscribe by sending email to:

adoption-search-angels-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or on the page at:

Thousands of FREE Streaming Movies, Music Videos, Trailers, Celebrity Pics!
Click Here --> http://www.netbroadcaster.com