[missbirdphotos] Re: Take III

  • From: Dana Swan <danaswan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 15:43:37 -0500

I think the contrast in the water is from too much Topaz.  As I posted
earlier, if you are not careful, Topaz can push your photos "over the
top."   I may post a good example of "over the top" later of a photo taken
in Venice.   Maybe my desktop monitor thought the coot in Take II was a
purple gallinule!

--
Dana Swan at Toccopola, Mississippi.
*There are two kinds of men in this world.   *
*Those who can grill and those who think they can grill.     B. Flay. *
**