[missbirdphotos] Posting Photos

  • From: Dana Swan <danaswan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:20:10 -0500

I'm in too, but I seldom do RAW files.   My posts will be in JPEG (set on
fine quality in my Nikon D5000).  I can post unprocessed files straight
from the SD card.   I use Photoshop Elements 10 and sometimes Lightroom 3
to get the final result.   I sometimes use Topaz, but if  you are not
careful, they can get over the top and look too much like postcards.  I
have never tried drop box, but a younger attorney in my office swears by
it.  I may have her show me how to do it if I can't figure it out.
--
Dana Swan at Toccopola, Mississippi.
*There are two kinds of men in this world.   *