[missbird] Radio appearance

  • From: Ken Hackman <khackman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MISSBIRD <missbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:15:32 -0500

Hello all. As many of you know, I have been the regular guest host of Nellie
Neal's Weekend Gardening Show on MS Supertalk Radio for many years when she is
out of town or speaking at conferences. I will be on tomorrow morning from 8-10
if anyone cares to tune in. We will be discussing Spring Migration, and
gardening for the birds. You can find the list of stations at Supertalk.fm

If you wish to call in, dial 888-808-8637. Let us know what's going on in your
back yard!

Ken Hackman

Sent from my iPhoneIMPORTANT ADDRESSES

Post message: missbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx