[mirtoolbox] csv file import to a mirfeatures object?

  • From: Eivind Kvello <eivindkvello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 22:16:28 +0100

Hello,
if anybody please, could advise me on the following:

I have a consolidated csv file from different csv exports of mirfeatures.
This consolidated file, I would like to get back into MIRToolbox for further
analyses. But I do not find a way to import a csv file back to a
"mirfeatures object". Is there a way (for a non-mir-programming person)?

The reason I have these csv files is that I get out of memory stops doing
mirfeatures('Folder', 'Stat'). So I worked on smaller batches I then want
to consolidate for further mir comparisons.

Eivind
Institute of Musicology, University of Oslo.