[mirtoolbox] Re: Question regarding mirpeaks

  • From: Olivier Lartillot <olartillot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:37:02 +0100

Hello Tania,

You can import an external vector v using the command:

a = miraudio(v,sr);

You need to specify a sampling rate (default: 44100 Hz). You can specify for instance sr = 1, in order to identify time in seconds with the sample indices in the graphical representations.

There is no real 2D peak-picking in mirpeaks. The only 2D algorithm available is actually the 'Track' option: a peak tracking algorithm for data decomposed frame by frame.

Regards,

Olivier

Le 29.12.2009 à 18.42, tania habib a écrit :

Hello,
My question is regarding usability of mirpeaks function for an external data set. For instance, I generate a data matrix through some process and would like to use that data for the mirpeaks function. When I tried doing that it gave an error that it should either be a filename or mirtoolbox object.
And does the mirpeaks function perform 2D peak-picking?

I will really appreciate your help in the regard!

Thanks,
Tania