[mirtoolbox] MIREmotion-Visualizer

  • From: Mike Winters <Raymond.Winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 18:41:54 -0400

Dear MIRToolbox users,

I recently created a small Matlab GUI for visualizing the output of the
MIREmotion function.  Though currently only the activity and valence
features are displayed, you might find it useful.  I would be curious to
know how I could improve it, so I welcome your input.

It's on Github, but I would go here for more information first:

http://idmil.org/news/miremotion-visualizer

--
R. Michael Winters
Input Devices and Music Interaction Lab