[mira_talk] new sff_extract

  • From: Jose Blanca <jblanca@xxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 10:39:01 +0100

Hi:

Sometime ago we discussed in this list the future of sff_extract. We started working on it and we have a version that we think is working. The sff_extract functionality has been split in two sff_extract and split_matepairs that can be linked together with a pipe. We haven't done extensive testing so if you use them, please let us know. These utilities are bundled with some other little tools that we have developed for our day to day work. They are all written in python and they use biopython.
You can take a look at the development site:

https://github.com/JoseBlanca/seq_crumbs

Or our site:

http://bioinf.comav.upv.es/seq_crumbs/

Of course we'd love to have some feedback.
Best regards,

--
Jose M. Blanca Postigo
Instituto Universitario de Conservacion y