[mira_talk] Re: minimum number of reads to join contigs

  • From: bio5yz <bio5yz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:33:36 -0600

Hi Bastien,

  My data is also experiencing assembly issues due to possible chimera
sequences. Trying '-SK:ascdc' as a parameter though my MIRA3.0.5 install
does not seem to recognize the flag.

* Parameter section: '-SK'
*       unrecognised string or unexpected character: ascdc

Which version is this function available?

Thanks,

Michael.