[mira_talk] estdemo2

  • From: Didier Casane <Didier.Casane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 11:33:28 +0200

Hi,

I have downloaded mira_3.2.0
I have run runme.sh in the folder estdemo2.
It seems that all went well (see below) but the step3_assembly directory contains 4 directory but no files (in particular in step3_d_results directory).
I am wondering what could be the problem.

cheers,
Didier

casane@tmp-casane:~/mira_3.2.0/minidemo/estdemo2$ ./runme.sh
Running miraSearchESTSNPs, step 1
Running miraSearchESTSNPs, step 2
Running miraSearchESTSNPs, step 3
Done.
If all went well, the results are in 'step3_assembly' directory.
Have a look at the different tag types set in the step3_results files
 how they correspond to the simulated straindata in
 step1_straindata_in.txt

--
Didier Casane
Professeur à l'Université Paris Diderot - Paris 7