[mira_talk] Re: convert_project complains about "su" placement code in CAF and MAF

  • From: Andrej Benjak <abenjak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 08:52:13 +0200

Thanx Bastien,

No particular reason for using "samedir". I wasn't sure what to use with 454 at first, then later on I read the comments in the "sff_extract" and figured it's "SF".

But hey, at least we found a little bug to fix (although certainly not at your amusement, sorry).

Cheers,
Andrej

On 30/09/12 01:48, Bastien Chevreux wrote:
On Sep 28, 2012, at 10:49 , Andrej Benjak wrote:
[---]
Why is this happening? Is "su" a new code that "convert_project" doesn't yet recognize or is it a bug in the output?

Bug in input. "su" is the internal short code, but I somehow forgot to add that to the parsing mechanism. Which tells you that I obviously did not test input/output with such a library :-) Fixed for th 3.9.5 release.

Is the a reason you use this type and not one of the the others?

While formatting the output files is not a problem, the question is, did mira use the "samedir" from the manifest for decision making during assembly?

Yes.