[mira_talk] Re: bug

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 14:44:20 +0200

On Mittwoch 06 Mai 2009 Burkhard Steuernagel wrote:
> the bug is reproducable. It occures when I use the option
> --min_left_clip=11. If it's helpful I can send you the sff.

Thanks for the data, with that I found the problem quite quickly.

The bug in sff_extract was triggered by a bug in clipping data of the SFF where
the right clip was lower than the left clip (something which was not really
expected to happen).

I'll send the fixed version to Jose and also make a package with the new
version as soon as possible.