[mira_talk] Why so many sequences in debris file?

  • From: jyotsna guleria <jyotsna.guleria@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 15:55:47 -0400

Hello All,

My parameters are:

mira --project=reads --job=denovo,genome,accurate,454 454_SETTINGS
-LR:mxti=yes -AS:mrpc=1 -OUT:stsip=yes:sssip=yes COMMON_SETTINGS
-SK:mnr=yes:nrr=10 -highlyrepetitive -CO:asir=yes

After taking singlets into account, I am still getting one fourth of my
sequences in debris. I couldn't figure this out as quality scores for those
sequences are good and read length as well.

Can anyone help me here?

Please someone suggest me what to do to avoid getting too many sequences in
debris or help me understanding debris file in detail.

Many thanks,

Jyo