[mira_talk] Re: Weird problem

  • From: Robert Bruccoleri <bruc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 09:13:57 -0400

Dear Torben,
Try using 'strace -f -p <pid>' or equivalent to see what system calls Mira is making.

    Good luck.

    --Bob

On 10/26/2014 12:13 AM, Torben Nielsen wrote:
I should also say that while the log file does stop getting written, MIRA
appears to keep running as evidenced by “top”…. It’s the 4.0.2 binaries
downloaded earlier today.

On Oct 25, 2014, at 18:09, Torben Nielsen <torben@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’m running MIRA 4.0.2. I’ve run it on Fedora 21-alpha and on Fedora 20. In
both cases, the log file stops getting written at the following point. That is,
at “Analyzing log files”. I doubt it was memory errors or anything like that.
It was on two different machines. Both of them had adequate memory; they are
identical and each has 1.5 TB.

Any ideas?

begin:vcard
fn:Robert Bruccoleri
n:Bruccoleri;Robert
org:Audacious Energy, LLC and Congenomics, LLC
adr:;;;;;;USA
email;internet:bruc@xxxxxxx
title:President
version:2.1