[mira_talk] Re: MIRA to Gap4/5

  • From: Jeremiah Davie <jdavie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 11:43:17 -0400

Hi Sonia,
  I can't speak to all of you questions, but I believe I the reason your Gap5
database doesn't have MIRA tags is because the ACE specification doesn't keep
those tags. I wish could give you a solution, but I can at least provide an
explanation. Best wishes! - Jeremiah

On Fri 07/09/10 10:40 AM , Sònia Casillas sonia.casillas@xxxxxxx sent: