[mira_talk] Re: How should I reference MIRA?

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:58:41 +0100

On Montag 30 November 2009 Filip Van Nieuwerburgh wrote:
> I am finishing a paper where I used MIRA 2.9.43 to assemble 4 plasmids.
> How should I reference MIRA in the Materials and Methods section?

For MIRA as such, please cite:

Chevreux, B., Wetter, T. and Suhai, S. (1999), Genome Sequence
Assembly Using Trace Signals and Additional Sequence Information.
Computer Science and Biology: Proceedings of the German Conference on
Bioinformatics (GCB) 99, pp. 45-56.

You can add a link to the SourceForge site if you wish:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mira-assembler/