[mira_talk] Flex and zlib library dependency

  • From: George Marselis <George.MARSELIS@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 20:25:23 +0300

Hi, new to mira. Pardon me asking, but it looks like your configure script
does not pick up on flex missing, ie it doesn't exit saying "flex is
missing". Or at least the message doesn't look clear enough to me.

Also, after going through ./configure, I started to compile the program, and
then *bam* I saw that I forgot to install the zlib1g library. Shouldn't that
be caught during configuration?

Thank you

--
George Marselis : systems administrator