[mira_talk] Re: Default number of passes?

  • From: Jeremiah Davie <jdavie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:50:57 -0400

Hi Corey,
If you review your log file, it should be present in the very beginning in the parameters section under -AS:nop=. IIRC, -AS:nop= is set to n=4 by default in 454 assemblies. Regards, - Jeremiah

On Jul 1, 2010, at 11:41 AM, Corey Frazer wrote:

Just a quick question.  I'm certain I'll have more once the assembly
completes... (32 hours and counting)...

I launched Mira with the following as per the mira_454 guide.:

mira -project=bchoc -job=denovo,genome,normal,454 >&log_assembly.txt

Its just started pass3.  What is the default number?  I cant seem to
find this anywhere in the documentation.

Corey Frazer

PhD Candidate
PG Young Lab
Department of Biology