[mira_talk] Re: Assemble 454 contigs and Sanger reads

  • From: Cleo HC Ho <cleoho175@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:08:03 -0500

Thank you, Peter, for the response. But I've already done a hybrid assembly
with 454 reads and Sanger reads. And now I'm trying to assemble the 454
contigs and the Sanger reads to see if it improves the assembly.

Mainly I'm trying to figure out how to run this latter trial. Again, since
MIRA does not output an XML file for the 454 contigs, should I load the 454
contigs into MIRA without the XML? Or this idea of assembling 454 contigs
and Sanger reads simply isn't feasible in MIRA?

Thanks.