[minseung] Welcome to 'Collective Information Foraging' mailing list

  • From: 김민승 <minseven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <minseung@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 04:55:17 +0000

Hi all, this is Min.

I would like to welcome all to joining 'Collective Information Foraging'
mailing list.

I have always envisioned that the information from individuals that would be

valuable sources for others as well is collected altogether, shared, and stored
for later use.

Recently, I came to conclusion that the easiest way to do this is to use a
mailing list.

For those of you who don't know much about mailing list,

it is something like newsletter, but the publisher of letter is us.

If you would find some info on the web and wish to share with us,

only thing you have to do is 'email what you read to minseung@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'.

Then, all subscribers will be able to see what you read!

First info that I want to share is
http://www.cs.umd.edu/~oleary/gradstudy/gradstudy.html
It's about a graduate school talk.

Note that later mails may be not interesting to all of you.