[ministrynetworks] Connecting With YOU

  • From: "Ministry Networks" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ministrynetworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:34:58 -0500

Hello Dear Friend

It has been a while since Ministry Networks has been in touch with you.  Our
database was lost in
a computer crash some time ago.  We are attempting to update our database as we
launch a brand
new service to the Christian Music Industry.

Please visit our website to see our new service to benefit your company or
radio station.

Please help. We really want to stay in touch with you. Update your information
at our website by
visiting our website at the following link so that we can serve you best and be
a blessing to you and
your audience.

http://www.ministrynetworks.net/signup.html

We look forward to growing with you in the Lord's work.

Many Thanks and Blessings
Ministry Networks
http://www.ministrynetworks.net

JPEG image