[minima] Re: si570 Arduino Interface

  • From: "Steve VK2SJA" <vk2sja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 10:56:43 +1100

Hi Mark,

I suspect that this might be a case of "The Devil hiding in the digital
details".

Your running the SA at 150Mhz span with 100kHz resolution bandwidth. Can
you try drop the span to say 50kHz centred on the frequency of interest
and make sure your resolution bandwidth is set as low as it can go? 100Hz
I think for the Rigol DSA-815? Essentially setup the analyzer as if you
were going to sweep a crystal filter. Then take another snapshot of both
Si570 and AD9851 outputs. Might be worth while trying a couple different
output frequencies as well.

Great blog BTW. Keep posting.

73, Steve